*Leap by Agus Tjiu
Leap is a Coin-Through-Glass (or Ring-Through-Glass) effect, greatly improved in its presentation and method versus “the old days.”
There have been many great methods available in different formats, such as a pedestal under a shot glass inside of a larger glass, an item resembling a coaster, to utilizing a table.
Some of those items are inconvenient to bring along and use for close-up magic or table hopping.
Leap, therefore, was developed for this effect – it is much easier to use, more convenient to bring along, and doesn’t look suspicious.
And it utilizes something that most magicians already carry with them — a deck of cards!
Leap is born.
– A signed coin visually penetrates a solid glass, landing in a shot glass inside the larger glass!
– Or, a marked finger visually penetrates a solid glass, landing in a shot glass inside the larger glass!
– Easy to do
– Looks natural — accomplished with an innocent-looking gimmick
– No electronics — everything is in your complete control
– Simple method — one-hand touch
What you get:
– A shot glass
– Red Card Box
– Blue Card Box replacement
You will amaze your audiences with
1 in stock